Sunday, March 15, 2009

TKO!

After a 10-hour tour of South-Eastern Ontario today, I am thrilled to announce that, yes... wait for it... yes, we have a venue!! AND a date!! One-two punch! More later. For now, hubs-to-be and I are about to embark on a celebratory hog-out evening with our favourite Indian food (Nataraj. Seriously, best in the city.) We may or may not have had celebratory A&W mere hours ago. Did you know that they actually have a veggie burger?! Not that it's an excuse. Ew.

p.s. We are also very close to settling on a last name! Ooh, had I not mentioned that we're chopping down the family tree on both sides and making up a brand new super name? Oh dear.
Subject for another day/blog... Dhingri Masala is calling me!

4 comments:

  1. Way to build up the suspense! What it is the brand new super name?? Tell me tell me tell me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha omg!! seriously that's amazing. My friend and her room mate did that and it sounds middle eastern haha

    Lappano and Winter = Lapinter

    I have since taken that name as well because I spend so much time there. That's such an amazing idea!! Start your own family and make up your own last name!! awesommmme can't wait to hear what it is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're not going to combine them - Lurray? Mast? Not so great. We're just making up a new one altogether. We'll just hope that our brothers will carry on the family names...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think your new last name should sound french. everything sounds better french!

    DATE AND VENUE???

    Amazing. coffee date in the near future a must.

    SS

    ReplyDelete