Monday, March 23, 2009

27 Weekends (and 0 dresses)


So, a weekend of excess, company, and sunshine can mean only one thing: zero productivity. I have just emerged from my two-day holiday feeling a little groggy, and well, only a bit panicked. Let's see... we have exactly 27 weekends remaining until the big day. We clearly can't afford to waste even one.

I have redeemed myself today, however; a preliminary draft of the Save-the-Date card is done, and may only need minor tweaking. It's hubby-to-be approved, too. The question: do we print them ourselves on our poor little Canon inkjet (it has no idea what it has coming!), or send them out to be done by the pros? I had originally planned to be true to the DIY theme, but my vibrant design will consume a TON of ink. Buying the cardstock will be inexpensive, at least. I guess a little cost-comparison is in order. Wonder if our preferred print house at work will give me a deal... they do carry PCW recycled paper.

In other news, the farm owners sent the deposit invoice today, and I plan to have a the check mailed out ASAP. It's real, now! Also, although I still don't have a dress, the fabric swatch is in the mail, too. Once I confirm what "aqua" actually translates to, off of the computer screen, I'll have one more "check" for the to-do list.

P.S. I love this necklace:


[ necklace by Star of the East ]

1 comment:

  1. have you printed the save the dates yet? If not lets talk about me hooking you up with some colour printing....!

    ReplyDelete