Monday, April 20, 2009

Last. L-A-S-T. Yes, my last name is Last.


You see why I wasn't in a hurry to be the newest Mrs. Last. The name is, well, inconvenient. As I mentioned before, to the chagrin of the future in-laws, we are ditching his name (and mine, too) and making up a new one. Once we've narrowed it down, he'll legally change his, and I'll assume it. The difference, in Ontario, is that essentially "assuming" a name means that you don't have to change your birth certificate.

We have our list down to six names. I am DYING to blab, but we have decided to keep it a secret until the very last minute. I hate secrets. SO, below is a "hint". They are very difficult hints, intentionally. I refuse to respond to any guessing, because I'm a terrible liar!


2 comments:

  1. NO guessing ... awwwwwww. this would be a better game than "fame in a bowl"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good hints. I hope you choose the last name "Terrestrial".

    ReplyDelete