Monday, June 1, 2009

Saved!


Except for a few missing addresses (Amy! Liz!), the Save The Dates are whooshing through the postal system and arriving in mailboxes as I write this.
I hesitated to post this until we had actually sent them, but now that everyone has seen the fruits of my Photoshop labour, here it is, digitally:



I had so much fun with it, but it did take me the better part of a Sunday, and I typically am not blessed with these long stretches of time. This is my reason for beginning to question the thought of making my own invites. I probably will in the end (who am I kidding, really?), but I did consider hiring this gal to do them for me: www.yokochapman.com. She's one of my vendor contacts through work, and she has been oh-so kind enough to offer me a deal on her recently launched line of 100% recycled and vegetable printed invites. Plus, she's from Winnipeg (go Prairies!), and prints in Canada! While I will likely end up designing them myself, I think her line is just amazing, and wanted to give her a little shout out.

[ vert by yoko chapman ]


2 comments:

  1. super uber cute.

    and its official. i am now obsessed with your blog.

    -kristina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Dayna! So far, it seems like you really have a handle on this wedding planning thing. I especially like your budget tracking system. What a great way to keep everything in check. I'm not sure I could be this brave;) It was great meeting you in NY. All the best...I'll keep checking in!

    Yoko

    ReplyDelete