Tuesday, February 17, 2009

So it begins...

Mere minutes after a shaky "YES", this bride-to-be began penning mental to-dos, scouring the web for the perfect dress (to match the already purchased shoes), and wondering if it really was possible to plan the perfect meager-budget, planet-friendly wedding in under 7 months.

Alex proposed on a lookout on the East coast of the island of Cozumel in Mexico last week. I said yes. At the time, I had already dropped a wallop on a pair of white slingbacks during a work trip to NYC. So, I think he was pretty confident of a positive outcome. And I, having already suspected his intentions, worked on my very best mock surprise. Nonetheless, he fumbled nervously with the ring and I didn't need to conjure up surprise at all: I really was.

3 comments:

  1. Was this one saved in the "Rings" folder on the desktop?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought you'd already picked out your dress?
    Congrats you two!

    ReplyDelete