Saturday, September 5, 2009

Diversions


Shhhh...don't tell Alex. I am supposed to be working on my dress (which, by the way, is going to be amazing, I just know it!). I just needed to write a couple of wedding-related emails before I started. Before long, I was checking Facebook, browsing through Youtube and now committing to a blog. I am seriously lacking discipline. I did however make some progress today: after breakfast, Alex took off for rehearsal and I hit up Honest Eds and Midoco for some wedding related supplies. I cleaned the house (somewhat) and emailed my Wedding Squad about an upcoming crafting marathon. I will finally admit it: I need their help. If my B-party was any indication, these sisters-from-another-mister can really get things done!

Things are coming together, especially with the 30-day countdown timeline that Alex and I put together. It's on paper (and on the fridge) so we're committed. On that note, my to-do for today - "Work on Wedding Dress" - will never happen unless I pry myself away from the computer.

Ta-ta!

No comments:

Post a Comment